QuestInspect is a National Flooring Inspection Service specializing in Laminate, Hardwood, Resilient, Cork Tile, Cork Floors, Resilient Tile, Resilient Sheeting, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Stone and all materials used as flooring.
Inspection Services offered to Attorneys, End Users, Building Managers, Insurance Companies, Insurance Adjusters, Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers.
Why use Quest?
Fact based reports containing Indicative Field Testing documented by photos give our clients the needed information to resolve complaints quickly.
Once the complaint is given to QuestInspect, we quickly commission the most capable inspector in that area who will:
A. Perform an on site investigative evaluation to:
· Define the problem
· Obtain a chronological history of the flooring installation and material
· List detailed observations of the problem area(s)
· Perform Field tests and record the results
B. Write comprehensive inspection report containing:
· Statement of problem(s)
· Site description
· Product description
· Complaint and Maintenance History
· Detailed physical description of problem(s)
· Field test results
· Applicable industry and manufacturer standards
· Conclusion based on collected data and field tests
· Identification of responsible party